Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

Lecherito

#570 yeah, it's a little strange how the people use strange a lot xD

3 respuestas
rockfuck666

#570 You are right. I have just noticed that in #562 i use "strange" a lot of times, and it doesn't sounds very well. I have edited the message, using other word, instead of using "strange" all the time. It was only a stupid mistake.

1 respuesta
brokenbeat

#572 "Peculiar" is my favorite option :D

1 1 respuesta
B

#1 was probably thinking "look at my thread , my thread is amazing"

angelorz

Hi, what's up motherfuckers?

rockfuck666

#573 It is a good option, i don't know why i usually don't use it.

#541 For your message, i think you don't clean it every day. Maybe you will enjoy a better wanking!

Killer_M4A1

#559 u win. thx brah

Marjoram

#539 Everything 'drinkable' sounds fine to me.

FreshWind

Woman, is my dinner ready yet?

Verslayer

i can see something after midnight. Is this madness??

Indigo

wtf is this i cant see shit lol

1 respuesta
P

By the way, isn't the title spelled out wrong? As in, it should be "practice" not "practise" lol.

3 2 respuestas
Maven

#581 Sometimes you've to open your eyes if you want to see, also staring directly at the toilet can be very helpful if you want shit in your sight.

#582 When you're using that word as a verb, it's practise, like for example "I practise the piano". However, if you use it as a noun it's "practice", for example "I've done my football practice."

1 respuesta
P

#583 http://www.world-english.org/practise_practice.htm

Oooh!
No wonder practise sounded terrible for me D: I grew up speaking to american folks xD
Sometimes I see a brittish word and think it's mispelled or whatever. It's a terrible thing, I feel bad afterwards hahaha

1 respuesta
Maven

#584 It sounds terrible for me too! but with a quick google research (lol) I was able to tell you that, I didn't know either, not that I'm that good at English :P

Also all the English words that can be spelled with a "s" instead of a "c" sounds horrible to me because they remember me to the people who speak Spanish and say "grasias" instead of "gracias" for example.

2 respuestas
P

#585 I know the feeling, bro. Anyway there are english-speaking people who write"since" like "sense" or "sence" and it totally reminds me of your example.
But I guess it's easier for them to get confused since their language isn't spoken the way it's written. We can call ourselves lucky.

1 respuesta
Maven

#586 What I totally hate is people who mistake you're from your, as I said, I'm not that good at English and I usually make mistakes, but that is like... how can you?

your great.

you're hair is cool.

argh.

1 respuesta
P

#587 That reminded me of this gif:

Shotti

#585 Where's the problem of "grasias" ¬¬

I didn't choose to live in Tenerife, ffs.

gieger

hi :) its my first time in this thread.

C

#571 That "the" before "people" is not right.

gieger

#582 both of them are right. In the UK, pratise is the verb and pratice is the noun. However, in the states, practice is considered both, noun and verb.

B

What's up guys?

I'm thinking about rolling and smoking a joint while I think out some cool structures to build in Minecraft

D

Hello. Thanks and good forum. Do you know how to build a pipe bender?

1 comentario moderado
Exedra

#571 itŽs a bit strange is more appropriate

B

#571 or "it's a little bit strange/weird"

1 respuesta
angelorz

#597 That's the expression I usually use.

krommenacker

The bomb has been planted.

J

hi, if someone like practice english with me you can ask for my skipe account to speak, my level is A2, level of bachillerato.

Tema cerrado