Summer Lesson no saldrá de Japón

aButreCa

Pese a que fue registrado en Europa hace tiempo, Katsuhiro Harada ha dicho en una entrevista que la experiencia VR que hace que las mujeres reales se sientan inferiores (y lo sean) tiene muy pocas posibilidades de ser localizada. También echa la culpa a los SJW.

En Japón saldrá el 13 de octubre de 2016.

“It’s difficult because lip syncing to do this properly for each language would be a lot of work. You really need this to be perfect to have immersion in gameplay,” Harada told Siliconera. “To do that for all of the languages would be quite intense with the scenarios themselves because the length would change with each language. That makes it quite difficult to localize.

He continued, “Also when you think about the current game situation and the climate in different countries where you have to have characters from every different race or nationality, someone else would say ‘mine is not included,’ which is the climate we currently see with games. Since there are people who can’t set aside the game and the actual problems in society, I don’t want open that can of worms.

Fuente

centu

Me cago en la puta madre de los sjw.

Usuarios habituales

• centu
  • aButreCa